These sessions have changed focus and we will be talking about various turning subjects and having Q&A during the sessions. These are all free of charge to anyone wanting to participate and you can connect from almost any internet enabled device using the link below. It’s the same link for every meeting. Register in advance for this meeting Using this link
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please register in advance to ensure you receive the email with meeting details.
The meetings are at 7:30pm BST every Tuesday and Friday evening. We will open the meeting at 7:00pm to allow everyone time to get connected before the meeting.`
If you have technical issues with joining the meeting, check whether you are being asked for the meeting password or your own log in email address and password. If you need help, this guide might be useful
If you have a suggestion for a subject you would like to be included, please let us know.
The agenda for forthcoming meetings :-
- Tues Oct 6th – Thread cutting
- Fri Oct 9th – Segmented turning
- Tues Oct 13th – “Conkers Live” demo (Note – Different meeting ID for this one)
- Fri Oct 16th – Production turning
- Tues Oct 20th – 3D printers
- Fri Oct 23rd – Photographing your work
- Tues Oct 27th – Off centre and multi axis turning
- Fri Oct 30th – Turning safely
- Tues Nov 3rd – “Conkers Live” demo (Note – Different meeting ID for this one)