We have tweaked the format for these meetings. The meetings will start with an opportunity for participants to show what they have been working on. We will the be talking about the subject of the session and will include Q&A during the session and an open discussion and another opportunity to ask questions at the end. These are all free of charge to anyone wanting to participate and you can connect from almost any internet enabled device using the link below. It’s the same link for every meeting. Register in advance for this meeting Using this link
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please register in advance to ensure you receive the email with meeting details.
We will continue with twice weekly meetings until the end of July and from then, drop to weekly every Friday. The meetings are at 7:30pm BST . We will open the meeting at 7:15pm to allow everyone time to get connected before the meeting.`
If you have technical issues with joining the meeting, check whether you are being asked for the meeting password or your own log in email address and password. If you need help, this guide might be useful
If you have a suggestion for a subject you would like to be included, please let us know.
The agenda for forthcoming meetings :-
- Tues 13 Jul – Wooden Jewellery
- Wed 14 Jul – “Conkers Live” demo (Note – Different meeting ID for this one)
- Fri 16 Jul – Recycling wood
- Tues 20 Jul – Drinking vessels
- Fri 23 Jul – My latest tool!
- Tues 27 Jul – Turning mistakes into masterpieces!
- Fri 30 Jul – Carving on turning and lettering
- Fri 6 Aug – Metal leaf & gilding
- Fri 13 Aug – Jam chucks and improvised work holding
- Fri 20 Aug – Useful books and videos for turning
- Fri 27 Aug – Stencils & Airbrushing