Gift Aid Declaration

Please do not use this web form if you are printing it to post – use the paper form instead

Please complete the following form if you are a UK taxpayer. This will allow us to claim additional funds and won’t cost you any extra. The form can be completed and sent electronically by clicking “Submit” at the bottom of the page.

Please tick both the data protection and gift aid sections.

Gift Aid Declaration

  • Gift Aid declaration - for past, present & future donations
    Name of Charity Association of Woodturners of Great Britain
    Registered Charity 1150255

    Through the Gift Aid scheme, we can reclaim the tax on your donation or membership subscription. For every pound that you give we can claim an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue. We will also be able to reclaim the tax on any future donations you make.
  • I would like the AWGB to reclaim tax on any eligible donations or membership subscriptions that I have made in the last four years and in the future, until further notice.I confirm that I pay the amount of UK income tax or capital gains tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.

    Please notify the Charity if you:
    • Want to cancel this declaration
    • Change your name or home address
    • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.