Author Topic: Simple shapes  (Read 2472 times)

woody

Simple shapes
« on: May 20, 2012, 12:13:01 PM »
Here are two candle sticks with the most simple shapes you can get just goes to show you don't have to be able to do all the fancy shapes to get a good result they are 8" x 3 1/2" the candles are in a glass pot that will take a night light candle and believe it or not they are both made from the same ash board which was our old coffee table

Offline Bryan Milham

• Administrator
  • platinum
  • I’ve had my patience tested; I’m negative
Re: Simple shapes
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 08:02:57 PM »
You're right, sometimes the simple shapes are the best. Sometimes it take courage to step back from being clever to see that, well done.

I would ask one question, is the base big enough to provide the stability you'd need for candles, you don't want them falling over easily.
Oh Lord, Lead me not into temptation…

...Oh who am I kidding, follow me, I know a shortcut!

woody

Re: Simple shapes
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 09:13:53 PM »
You're right, sometimes the simple shapes are the best. Sometimes it take courage to step back from being clever to see that, well done.

I would ask one question, is the base big enough to provide the stability you'd need for candles, you don't want them falling over easily.
They are only made for the small night light candles so there is no extra top weight the daughter-in-law has already nicked em and used them she is well pleased with them they now live on he dining room table