Author Topic: Update on the Trowbridge exhibition  (Read 1223 times)

Offline The Bowler Hatted Turner

• platinum
Update on the Trowbridge exhibition
« on: September 26, 2015, 09:41:29 AM »
The exhibition has been open now for 2 weeks, I have to admit that it feels more than that however,yesterday I met a radio reporter at the townhall and she interviewed me for an hour on the exhibition and AWGB and stuff. For those that live local to me the piece will be broadcast on Monday afternoon on radio wiltshire's Marie Lennon's show.
        One of the things I have done is provide a visitors book, as people are leaving the exhibition room I encourage them to leave some comments. I have to say that if I were to write the comments myself I could not do better. Everyone who has a piece exhibited here should feel extremely proud of themselves as the comments made cover all of the exhibits.
         Visitors are stunned to think the bits on display are made of wood. Once the exhibition closes I will post pictures and video, also from the visitors book I can see that many visitors are travelling some distance specifically to see it.

Offline The Bowler Hatted Turner

• platinum
Re: Update on the Trowbridge exhibition
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 03:59:23 PM »
Wiltshire radio came and did an interview last week, it was palyed today. They have also put some pictures of the exhibition on their facebook page. Can I ask those that have seen the exhibition to go to Facebook/Wiltshire and leave some(nice) comments about the exhibition please? I all goes towards getting other venues FOC to showcase our member's work in the future,many thanks.