Author Topic: Drop  (Read 8357 times)

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
Re: Drop
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 03:44:34 PM »

Hi Fransesco, One stunning form, I like it very much, now one thing ... if the lid had been rippled (wavy rings) .. that would be something.

Thank you for sharin.   David

Hi David .. is a very good idea .. thanks for sharing it and for your intervention ..  :)

You're welcome, it's all a big part to sharing, should it be constructive, Francesco, we may well see it in the next piece or as a new design with this piece as it's an open option to swop and change any part.

Cheers   David
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''

Francesco Dibari

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 06:57:05 PM »

Hi Fransesco, One stunning form, I like it very much, now one thing ... if the lid had been rippled (wavy rings) .. that would be something.

Thank you for sharin.   David

many thanks David  :)

Hi David .. is a very good idea .. thanks for sharing it and for your intervention ..  :)

You're welcome, it's all a big part to sharing, should it be constructive, Francesco, we may well see it in the next piece or as a new design with this piece as it's an open option to swop and change any part.

Cheers   David

Offline Bryan Milham

• Administrator
  • platinum
  • I’ve had my patience tested; I’m negative
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 07:59:23 PM »

.. for the drop you're absolutely right .... in the final finish is blown away . :-[.. I used glue, but I forgot the grain ....  :'(
thank you very much for expressing honestly your attention on my work  :)

Francesco,

I noticed because I've done it myself, in fact I'd warrant that we've all been there and done it at sometime!
Oh Lord, Lead me not into temptation…

...Oh who am I kidding, follow me, I know a shortcut!