Author Topic: Websites...  (Read 2454 times)

arcos

Websites...
« on: January 16, 2013, 12:10:05 AM »
Admin, I'm sorry if this breaks any forum rules and if it does then please delete this post...

I am a professional web designer and have worked on websites for, well too many years!

However, if anyone is considering a website and/or ecommerce solution then I would be happy to discuss.

And yes I am happy to discuss discounted rates for forum members (mates rates)  ;)

Andy Coates

Re: Websites...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 12:25:32 PM »
Technically I suppose it does, but as you are offering a discounted service to members I think we can let it slide. It's a generous offer.

Andy

Offline Bryan Milham

• Administrator
  • platinum
  • I’ve had my patience tested; I’m negative
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 06:47:02 PM »
I take it 'Home Visit's' are a bit out of the question!
Oh Lord, Lead me not into temptation…

...Oh who am I kidding, follow me, I know a shortcut!

arcos

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 11:31:26 PM »
Thanks Andy...  ;)

However, to give an indication of what kind of discounts I am happy to offer anyone on the forum...

I created a website for a client recently... Total cost, including domain name, hosting, website, bit of training in how to add/change content, images etc I charged £500 (this was a discounted rate!). Note that the hosting and domain cost was for one year. After that the client has to pay this annually (about £20)

I would happily create a very similar website for forum members £300 inclusive!

dr4g0nfly - Home visits are a little tricky... If only I could do home visits and meet you guys and LEARN more about wood turning that would be AMAZING!

However, email, Skype and the many other wonders of internet technology do allow for some pretty 'personal' services to be offered!

If you wanted a full eCommerce solution then lets talk about it... There are MANY solutions that can be implemented for just a little more cash that would give you an instant 'shop front' and start selling....

When I finally get a few things sorted out here with my own turning I will be creating a very simple eCommerce website and, once done, I will send you a link so you can see what can be achieved for not a huge investment!