Author Topic: Things to do with off cuts  (Read 2464 times)

woody

Things to do with off cuts
« on: December 15, 2012, 05:32:31 PM »
I cut the back of a Laburnum Burr to make a bowl a few months ago it is just 4" x 1 1/2" a bit of fire wood really and I hate throwing wood away so here we have a 4" Laburnum clock with a 50mm watch insert no turning just a turning off-cut converted in about 10min and there is a market for this sort of thing I hope you enjoy it

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
Re: Things to do with off cuts
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 01:13:20 AM »

Woody, am amazed yet again, there is no end to your talents, there is a market for these and someone will soon have a very nice time piece and the back another       :o...  more a skull ... I must get to bed earlier, I'm working too long.. z
                                                                                              z
                                                                                                z
                                                                                                  z
                                                                                                    z

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''

woody

Re: Things to do with off cuts
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 08:44:32 AM »
Yes your right you done it again at least it looks like the skull is getting plenty of sleep LOL  :D :D