Author Topic: SOLD - Magma Black Line Titan 315 Woodturning Lathe  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Mark Hancock

• bronze
    • Mark Hancock
SOLD - Magma Black Line Titan 315 Woodturning Lathe
« on: May 16, 2022, 05:37:32 PM »
Magma Black Line Titan 315 Woodturning Lathe
High specification woodturning lathe
Max diameter over bed 730mm
Distance between centres 800mm
Motor 1.5kW
Variable speed 0 to 3000rpm
Forward and reverse drive
Swivelling and sliding headstock
Hollow headstock spindle, 60mm diameter, threaded for vacuum connection
Headstock 2MT
Tailstock 3MT
48 position indexing, numerically and colour coded
Height adjustable legs
Weight 320 kg

£5800 £5250 ono. Collection from Worcester
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 06:55:38 PM by Mark Hancock »

Offline Mark Hancock

• bronze
    • Mark Hancock
Re: Magma Black Line Titan 315 Woodturning Lathe
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 05:39:11 PM »
More images

Offline Redwill

• iron
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 07:55:04 AM »
Wishing you the best of luck with your your sale etc.      I drooled over the Black Line you were using at Cressing Temple on more than the one occasion and much appreciated the time you spent showing me the features of it.  What a Lathe!!!        If i lived closer and  could justify it I would have it in a heart beat but my Vicmark 175   ( no comparison ) will have to satisfy me for now.  Not using this enough to warrant an upgrade.... but struggling to let my head rule my heart.... so  please list it as sold asap...   cheers         

Offline Mark Hancock

• bronze
    • Mark Hancock
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 08:55:27 AM »
Wishing you the best of luck with your your sale etc.      I drooled over the Black Line you were using at Cressing Temple on more than the one occasion and much appreciated the time you spent showing me the features of it.  What a Lathe!!!        If i lived closer and  could justify it I would have it in a heart beat but my Vicmark 175   ( no comparison ) will have to satisfy me for now.  Not using this enough to warrant an upgrade.... but struggling to let my head rule my heart.... so  please list it as sold asap...   cheers       

Thank you

Offline Wood spinner

• platinum
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2022, 03:50:59 PM »

Come on MAN up  ;D ,
you only live once , This would be all the lathe you will EVER need , I know as I own it's big brother
the 400 , You would get good money for the Vicmark , Do it DO IT ,
Your get up and go will return with a NO Limits lathe like this  8)

Offline Mark Hancock

• bronze
    • Mark Hancock
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 06:55:13 PM »
Price reduced to £5250 ono