Author Topic: Hegner lathe and three other machinery items SOME ITEMS SOLD  (Read 1551 times)

Offline I am Wilf

• iron
Hegner lathe and three other machinery items SOME ITEMS SOLD
« on: October 11, 2021, 10:19:20 AM »
The Pillar Drill, Dust Extractor and Belt/Disc Sander have all been sold.

The Hegner HDB200XL Lathe is still available and the price has been reduced to £550 or very nearest offer.

I am assisting the widow of a turner to sell the following items of machinery from her late husband's workshop.

Hegner HDB200XL Lathe and Associated Stand with level adjusters and bespoke storage. The lathe has the facility to swing the head and includes an Outrigger and twin banjos. Also included are numerous lathe and woodturning attachments. It was manufactured by Hegner themselves in 2003 and was used regularly (as a hobby) until eighteen months ago. It is 72 inches wide. Although large it does split into several more convenient and manageable parts.

As is the case with all four items it has been run recently and is in excellent order.               Price £700 incl. accessories

Axminster Floor Pillar Drill.            Price   £100.

Axminster Chip and Dust Extractor.       Price    £110.

Bapilon AS-609 Belt/Disc Floor Standing Sander        Price      £110.

All items will need to be collected from the South East.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 03:10:57 PM by I am Wilf »

Offline Paws

• iron
Re: Hegner lathe and three other machinery items SOME ITEMS SOLD
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 02:41:08 PM »
Hi wilf,
I'm interested in the lathe if it's still available? Can you confirm that it runs off the standard 240v and that it's full working order and ready to use?
Kind regards Paul

Offline I am Wilf

• iron
Re: Hegner lathe and three other machinery items ALL ITEMS SOLD
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 09:38:05 PM »
All Items are now sold