Author Topic: Not a lot from the workshop  (Read 844 times)

Offline Derek

• platinum
Not a lot from the workshop
« on: August 28, 2021, 05:24:40 PM »
I have been very quite on the workshop front for a few months due to some major refurbishments in the garden.
First a large tree removed, then the woodstore emptied and demolished and a new back fence going up at the bottom of the garden.
Now to some of the major work the existing workshop emptied by the wife and I hear her saying "Do you know how much you have in here" maybe should not have let her loose in there. this was followed by it being moved and placed where the old woodstore was and will continue to be the wood store. Now come the best bit a new workshop has appeared and is still in the throws of being prepared for all the tools to be reinstated as well as some new toys.
The wife is now starting to get excited at having some room back in the two spare bedrooms you can guess what is in there

Offline Derek

• platinum
Re: Not a lot from the workshop
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 05:26:26 PM »
Photos continued

Offline Walnut Les

• bronze
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 12:33:45 PM »
That's a great looking workshop Derek, plenty of room for you and your tools buddy.

Offline Philip Green

• bronze
    • No Mans Land
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 01:20:51 PM »
Looks Good. Are you planning to add insulation to make it more comfortable to work in?
Philip from sunny St Issey

Offline Derek

• platinum
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 01:48:05 PM »
Thank you Les and Philip

Yes a lot more room Les.

Yes Philip I will insulate it is all taking time but getting there slowly the roof felt is now on and I am doing the odd tidying up of that while the wife is painting/staining the outside as she said it was a little bright and also so it matches the other outbuildings (The old workshop will also get a fresh lick of paint/stain)