Author Topic: REVO CRAFTSMAN LEGACY MILL/LATHE  (Read 1527 times)

Offline timber

• iron
REVO CRAFTSMAN LEGACY MILL/LATHE
« on: March 10, 2021, 08:57:22 AM »
I have put my Revo up for sale hoping someone with imagination would like it ,or at least show that there is more to turning than just bowls ,platters and spindles . I have had several wood lathes in the past but never one like this Revo. The only reason I am selling it and all the bits a bobs that come with it -----including the rotary table, calipers etc I am 86 and just can't use it any more owing to health. If you want to think outside the box bowl ,etc this lathe /mill will certainly give you hours of pleasure.

Offline bodrighywood

• platinum
    • Bodrighy Wood
Re: REVO CRAFTSMAN LEGACY MILL/LATHE
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 01:55:28 PM »
Is this an ornamental lathe/ I thought it was but doing a quick google can't find much info on it.

Pete
Turners don't make mistakes, they have design opportunities

Offline John D Smith

• platinum
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 03:18:50 PM »
 Hi Timber,
               I think this should be moved to the For Sale/Wanted section I would like some more information and maybe a Photograph also the asking price and the location.

Regards John
John Smith

Offline Bill21

• platinum

Offline Twisted Trees

• platinum
  • Bristol, UK
    • Twisted Trees
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 05:42:31 PM »
Interesting machine, I would like one but don't have the space for it in my current workshop.
TT, AKA Pete, but that name is taken :-)

Offline timber

• iron
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 12:36:07 PM »
Here you go.

https://www.wealdentool.com/kb/resource/assets/media/rpw_wood_machine.pdf
Thanks Bill
 However mine is an larger version and is more equiped Rotary Table power drive etc.

Offline timber

• iron
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2021, 01:06:14 PM »
Hi Timber,
               I think this should be moved to the For Sale/Wanted section I would like some more information and maybe a Photograph also the asking price and the location.

Regards John

Offline timber

• iron
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2021, 10:55:29 AM »
Hi Timber,

Regards John
Now sold