Author Topic: I am ignoring lock down rules  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Derek

• platinum
I am ignoring lock down rules
« on: December 23, 2020, 10:50:54 AM »
I am sorry but this Christmas there is no way that I am not seeing family and friends. You can do what you like, but I will be seeing them.
So, on Christmas Day, the following family will be at the table......
Auntie Stella & Uncle Jameson, with cousin Bailey, Malibu & Smirnoff, & the twins Gin & Tonic,
Scottish cousins Johnny Walker and Glen Moray, & from across the pond, bringing some old fashioned southern comfort with them my old cousins, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam,
My French mate Remy Martin & his friend Pernod, my Spanish mate Jose Cuevro & his cousin Martini, & Bianco, & her daughter tequila my Greek friends Ouzo & Sambuca,
My friends Brandy, Fosters, Snowball & mickey slim,
My Neighbours Captain Morgan & the Grants, the Bells, & the Cointreau's, & the Henneseys,
Uncle Charlie cant make an appearance though.....not good around the kids... although Auntie Stella is on a warning!!
 Merry Christmas all you lovely people, , one and all  .  xxx

I think sometimes a little light heartedness(If there is such a word) is needed

Offline Bill21

• platinum
Re: I am ignoring lock down rules
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 11:06:15 AM »
Very good Derek, Happy Christmas!

Offline bodrighywood

• platinum
    • Bodrighy Wood
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 11:53:07 AM »
I am sorry but this Christmas there is no way that I am not seeing family and friends. You can do what you like, but I will be seeing them.
So, on Christmas Day, the following family will be at the table......
Auntie Stella & Uncle Jameson, with cousin Bailey, Malibu & Smirnoff, & the twins Gin & Tonic,
Scottish cousins Johnny Walker and Glen Moray, & from across the pond, bringing some old fashioned southern comfort with them my old cousins, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam,
My French mate Remy Martin & his friend Pernod, my Spanish mate Jose Cuevro & his cousin Martini, & Bianco, & her daughter tequila my Greek friends Ouzo & Sambuca,
My friends Brandy, Fosters, Snowball & mickey slim,
My Neighbours Captain Morgan & the Grants, the Bells, & the Cointreau's, & the Henneseys,
Uncle Charlie cant make an appearance though.....not good around the kids... although Auntie Stella is on a warning!!
 Merry Christmas all you lovely people, , one and all  .  xxx

I think sometimes a little light heartedness(If there is such a word) is needed

Definitely be light headed with that lot LOL. Have a 'merry' Chrismas and reflect on what we have, not what we don't have. I Know, easier said than done but not impossible.
Pete
Turners don't make mistakes, they have design opportunities

Offline Dave Brookes

• bronze
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 03:11:18 PM »
Derek,
We must be related as they are all coming to our house on Boxing Day!

Dave
"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds nineteen shillings and six pence, result happiness."  (Wilkins Micawber)

Offline Valkrider

• Administrator
  • bronze
    • TurnLincs
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2020, 03:19:59 PM »
Very good @Derek so much so that I have borrowed it. Don't forget you will need some Alka Seltzer after that lot  ;)

Offline Danny

• iron
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 03:24:47 PM »
absolutely brilliant  ;D :) :) :)
Have a great xmas
Dan

Offline BrianH

• gold
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2020, 04:38:11 PM »
New challenge this year. Making something for Management purely from stuff laying around the workshop. I came up with a segmented necklace with inset resin 'Gem' on a leather thong (cut from an armchair cover I knew would come in handy one day) and tiny 'Silver' ring (garden wire) in its own textured box. Fingers crossed for Chrizzy Morn.
A safe and merry Chistmas to all tier-stained Woodies everywhere
  Brian