Author Topic: Woodfest Wales  (Read 2707 times)

Offline John D Smith

• platinum
Woodfest Wales
« on: May 30, 2012, 09:04:48 PM »
Hi everyone,How many are going to Woodfest over the weekend? I am hoping to go on Sunday but I am keeping my eye on the weather forecast.Regards John

John Smith

Offline Dave Atkinson

• Global Moderator
  • gold
  • Macclesfield
Re: Woodfest Wales
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 07:47:22 AM »
Hello John
I'm going on Monday - I suggested to mrs A we should have a day out in north Wales and then when she said yes, added that we could spend some time at woodfest! ;D

Neither of my clubs will be there, sadly.  The organisers suggested it was going to be four days and even when we got back to three we couldn't get enough people to man the stands - we all live busy lives!

I'm looking forward to it, I hope the weather stays dry.  It's at a new location this year.

Enjoy your visit

Cheers Dave

Offline John D Smith

• platinum
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 02:40:39 PM »
Hello Dave, Looking at the forecast for Sunday it looks wet in North Wales so I might change my mind and go on Monday.Regarding the Location they went to a new location last year I think you will find it is there again. Regards John

The event is at Kinmel Estate,St George, post code LL22 9BP
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:46:22 PM by John D Smith »
John Smith

Offline Dave Atkinson

• Global Moderator
  • gold
  • Macclesfield
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 07:47:58 PM »
Hi John

Thanks for that.  I may see you then on Monday.

Cheers Atco

Offline John D Smith

• platinum
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 09:31:38 PM »
Hello Dave,I am glad you had a nice day at Woodfest unfortunately I was unable to go today after all the rain yesterday we had a problem with the drains so had to wait in for the man to come and fix it.Regards John
John Smith