Author Topic: Tool Rack  (Read 2882 times)

Offline Derek

• platinum
Tool Rack
« on: February 14, 2019, 11:28:15 PM »
I have a pile of turning tools that keep getting moved around the workshop, so I set to and made a third rack to add to the two that I already have which I keep all the most used tools in. Now that it is complete I discovered that I could now do with more wall space as I still have more in another rack which would have been nice to get on the wall with these.

Any way the rack is now in place and filled to the max already. Where do all these tools keep coming from?

And i bet many have a lot more than this

Offline bodrighywood

• platinum
    • Bodrighy Wood
Re: Tool Rack
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 07:57:33 AM »
Trust me that will definitely be outgrown. I am a strong advocate of keeping tools to a minimum but still find the collection keeps growing. Not as bad as some I know who literally have hundreds LOL.

Pete
Turners don't make mistakes, they have design opportunities

Offline Derek

• platinum
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 11:23:12 AM »
Trust me that will definitely be outgrown. I am a strong advocate of keeping tools to a minimum but still find the collection keeps growing. Not as bad as some I know who literally have hundreds LOL.

Pete

It already has as I have more in another cupboard but at least they are not loose I just run out of wall space. I have found another to fill the last gap already

Offline JollyJim

• bronze
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 01:44:57 PM »

Hi Derek,

easy answer.....send lots of them to me, simple.....

Jim

Offline The Bowler Hatted Turner

• platinum
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 10:17:32 PM »

Pete
:-[ :-[ :-[

Offline bodrighywood

• platinum
    • Bodrighy Wood
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 10:23:47 PM »

Pete
:-[ :-[ :-[

Didn't mention names did I LOL? Counted mine and I have 47 not including home made ones.

Pete
Turners don't make mistakes, they have design opportunities

Offline BrianH

• gold
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 08:49:18 PM »
Don't forget to organise the bus service along that wall because the next tool you will need will always be that one at the far end
Brian

Offline Derek

• platinum
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 12:09:59 AM »
Don't forget to organise the bus service along that wall because the next tool you will need will always be that one at the far end
Brian

Not too bad as the three racks are only 66" long altogether