Author Topic: Contact details for Ayr/Prestwick Club?  (Read 1331 times)

Offline DanielCoffey

• iron
Contact details for Ayr/Prestwick Club?
« on: July 08, 2018, 01:06:28 PM »
Good afternoon - I would like to check the contact details for the Ayr and District Woodturning Club as I am trying to contact them.

I have looked at the details on the Club List page but after sending an email to the Secretary a few weeks ago I have not received a reply so I wondered if the details were out of date?

I am not a member of the club but I was inquiring if any of their members were accepting Carpentry commissions for a small wooden box for storing ink bottles. I am near Ayr myself which is why I tried that club.

If anyone knows if the details are current or if they can ask if the Secretary did receive an email message from me dated 20th June, I would be most grateful.

Daniel.

Offline Dave Brookes

• bronze
Re: Contact details for Ayr/Prestwick Club?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 06:21:50 PM »
The details are on the AWGB Club list on the home page of this website.
Dave
"Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen pounds nineteen shillings and six pence, result happiness."  (Wilkins Micawber)

Offline DanielCoffey

• iron
Re: Contact details for Ayr/Prestwick Club?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 07:16:52 PM »
Those are the out of date details I am afraid.

Dave Willcocks has given me some more up to date details for the Ayr Club but the email address for the Secretary did not exist. I have written to the Chairman in the hope that address is actually current.