Author Topic: We're back on line!  (Read 3635 times)

Offline Les Symonds

• platinum
    • Pren
We're back on line!
« on: April 30, 2018, 08:15:56 PM »
We're back....on line, that is!
After a disastrous experience with our last web designers, I bit the bullet and designed and built my own web-site, with help for the really technical bits from a man who was a total stranger, but who wanted to help...there's just not enough people like that in the world!

Regretfully, all our blogs are lost for ever, so we've started afresh with a very different and very special blog, indeed. One feature of our new site is that viewers will at last be able to record comments, so feel free to interact and let us know what you think.

So here's the link to the new web site www.prenbala.co.uk and here's a few screen shots.
Education is important, but wood turning is importanter.

Offline John D Smith

• platinum
Re: We're back on line!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »

Well done Les,
                          I have bookmarked your new Web site I will give it a viewing when I have more time Congratulations.

Regards John
John Smith

Offline julcle

• platinum
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 12:27:59 PM »
I am glad it's finally sorted out Les, you will be able to build it to your own liking as you get more proficient. Well done.
Julian
Crowvalley Woodturners
Julian

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 12:59:02 AM »

Who's back  ??? Can't keep a good Welsh Man down for long ... Young Osian will soon have a lathe  ;D .. He'll follow in the steps of a Master Turner.

Cheers Dewi
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''