Author Topic: Milk or not  (Read 4811 times)

Offline Bryan Milham

• Administrator
  • platinum
  • I’ve had my patience tested; I’m negative
Re: Milk or not
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »
No, not milk.

But it does take me back, you used to get a 'Beef Extract' drink in your Army ration packs.
Oh Lord, Lead me not into temptation…

...Oh who am I kidding, follow me, I know a shortcut!

Offline The Bowler Hatted Turner

• platinum
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 04:24:02 PM »
Ah sweet memories of the 24hr rat pack. "c" rations were best, they came with a curry.

Offline Derek

• platinum
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2018, 06:16:31 PM »
Ah sweet memories of the 24hr rat pack. "c" rations were best, they came with a curry.

I hated the Chicken Supreme pack. and the bar of chocolate always went down a treat as well as the tube of condenced milk

Offline The Bowler Hatted Turner

• platinum
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 05:29:06 PM »
I hope my wife doesn't get too cold clearing the snow from the path to the workshop tomorrow morning, she's got a cold already, might have to make her a drink of Bovril. (with milk in).( only joking....she doesn't like Bovril)

Offline Derek

• platinum
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2018, 06:13:53 PM »
I hope my wife doesn't get too cold clearing the snow from the path to the workshop tomorrow morning, she's got a cold already, might have to make her a drink of Bovril. (with milk in).( only joking....she doesn't like Bovril)
My shovel is in the furthest shed from the house and my wife will not get it for me so I can clean a path to the workshop how mean is that, it is not as though I am asking her to clear snow as well. ::)

Offline Redtails3

• copper
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2018, 03:08:43 PM »
 Hi
But she may do with milk and two sugars in it ?