Author Topic: Tormek Jigs compatible with Ruthlands Wet Stone ?  (Read 2492 times)

Offline paulkane1

• iron
Tormek Jigs compatible with Ruthlands Wet Stone ?
« on: October 05, 2017, 08:44:32 PM »
Ruthlands Tools are selling a 8 inch and 10 inch Wet Stone Sharpening Station,They sell their own jigs ,for Woodturning Tool Sharpening,but,I would like to know,has anyone used the Tormek Wood Turning Tool Jigs on the Ruthlands Sharpening Station! Is Tormek Jigs compatible with Ruthlands.

Offline Wood spinner

• platinum
Re: Tormek Jigs compatible with Ruthlands Wet Stone ?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 04:44:52 AM »
Ruthlands Tools are selling a 8 inch and 10 inch Wet Stone Sharpening Station,They sell their own jigs ,for Woodturning Tool Sharpening,but,I would like to know,has anyone used the Tormek Wood Turning Tool Jigs on the Ruthlands Sharpening Station! Is Tormek Jigs compatible with Ruthlands.

You need to know the bar size the the jigs fit on

Offline GBF

• platinum
    • Artistry in wood
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 09:37:50 AM »
Yes they do I have one here in my Workshop and they are a good tool

Regards George
The man that never made a mistake never made anything

Offline Tony_a

• bronze
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 08:17:58 PM »

You need to know the bar size the the jigs fit on

Tormek use a 12mm bar.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened. (Churchill)