Author Topic: Joke  (Read 34717 times)

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
Re: Joke
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 09:19:10 PM »

A Guy's waiting at the doctors surgery and a young Nun rushes out of the consulting room crying.

The Guy's called, an asks the Doctor if it had been bad news for the Nun, Doctor replied he'd told her she was pregnant.

Shocked ... the Guy then asked was she'''''' Doctor says no ''' but it cured her hiccups... 

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''

Offline Mark Sanger

• platinum
    • Mark Sanger Web Site
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2015, 10:52:26 AM »
An old farmer is inconsolable after his dog goes missing.

He takes out an ad in the newspaper, but two weeks later, there’s still no sign of the mutt.

“What did you write in the ad?” his wife asks.

“ ‘Here, boy,’ ” he replies

Offline Mark Sanger

• platinum
    • Mark Sanger Web Site
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2015, 10:54:45 AM »
Wandering inside a pet store, 
I stopped in front of a birdcage to 
admire a parakeet.

We watched each other for a few minutes before it asked, “Can’t you talk?”

Offline GBF

• platinum
    • Artistry in wood
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2015, 08:27:08 AM »
 have removed all of my Jokes because I was told they were not PC whatever that is.

Regards George
The man that never made a mistake never made anything

Offline Mark Sanger

• platinum
    • Mark Sanger Web Site
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2015, 08:53:30 AM »
have removed all of my Jokes because I was told they were not PC whatever that is.

Regards George

PC means Politically Correct, something that started to come into being during the last half of the 20th century and has carried on into this one.  :), keep up George  :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D

Offline bodrighywood

• platinum
    • Bodrighy Wood
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2015, 09:27:13 AM »
The best jokes usually aren't George. People least likely to take offence though are the ones they are aimed at.

Pete
Turners don't make mistakes, they have design opportunities

Offline seventhdevil

• platinum
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2015, 12:47:01 PM »
PC stands for pure crap in my opinion, some of the best humour is non PC and long may it be that way.

Offline fuzzyturns

• platinum
    • Fuzzy Turns
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2015, 12:51:58 PM »
I'm very much of a mind to ask George to put his jokes back on. This is not the houses of parliament and not the beebs, and if somebody takes office, then let's hear it and have it out in the open.

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2015, 01:26:34 PM »

Regards George

PC means Politically Correct, something that started to come into being during the last half of the 20th century and has carried on into this one.  :), keep up George  :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D

Shame is the new PC is now titled Hate Speech ... and freedom is along gone thing of the past, with morality.

Lets get back to the jokes....   Doctor ... I think I'm a pair of curtains ... reply .. now lad, pull yourself together ....  :D ..
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''

Offline bodrighywood

• platinum
    • Bodrighy Wood
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2015, 01:27:50 PM »
Really struggling to think of any funny jokes that don't involve race gender etc. ..............

Pete
Turners don't make mistakes, they have design opportunities

Offline seventhdevil

• platinum
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2015, 03:23:25 PM »
well spit'em out then pete, i really don't think anyone will phone the police...

Offline Mark Sanger

• platinum
    • Mark Sanger Web Site
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2015, 04:19:44 PM »
Many of you may feel that PC is Cxxp etc etc etc, indeed I too enjoy many comedians that are far from PC but that is in my own home in my own time when I know that the people watching will not be offended.

There are however many comedians that are funny who do not need to be racist, sexist, bigoted etc, they are the clever ones and while I appreciate some of you may struggle to find clean humor funny this is my thread and I put at the beginning that I only wanted PC jokes.

The reason that I ask for PC jokes was not that I would find offence in anything you may say to me in the corner of the pub or in my own living room, but because this is an open forum that can be viewed by anyone and it is run by the AWGB.

It is not my own forum, and I am sure the AWGB does not want to get a label of supporting a load of ignorant bigots that don't have even the most basic level of intelligence to be able to come up with a decent funny joke between them.  ;)

Also again while I would not take offence I respect that some may and therefore this thread is for PC-funny jokes, if you don't like it you know what you can do.  :) :)

Start your own thread and see how long it lasts for.

So as David says let us get back to the jokes.  :)

Offline Mark Sanger

• platinum
    • Mark Sanger Web Site
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2015, 04:22:56 PM »
Two aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married.  The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant.   

Offline Mark Sanger

• platinum
    • Mark Sanger Web Site
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2015, 04:31:00 PM »
My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was amazed, I never knew they worked.

Offline GBF

• platinum
    • Artistry in wood
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2015, 04:36:21 PM »
So Mother in law jokes are PC are they ::) ::) ::)

Regards George
The man that never made a mistake never made anything