Author Topic: Woodturning resource web site steve Russell  (Read 3477 times)

Mark Sanger

Woodturning resource web site steve Russell
« on: April 26, 2013, 09:38:30 AM »
Hi all

Often there are many questions asked in forums on how to achieve certain effect, projects etc. The internet is a great recourse for beginners and seasoned turners alike, but it is often finding the resources that is the hardest thing to do.

So if you want to know about pretty much anything to do with turning the the link below will be of interest.

I am nothing to do with this chap in any shape or form, either personally or business, but he has a great web site with masses of 'good' information, tips, techniques, tool talk, videos, in fact masses of stuff.

It is a very useful recourse and probably the largest I have come across.

Happy turning.

http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com/green-wood-bowls.html

Andy Coates

Re: Woodturning resource web site steve Russell
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 08:01:45 PM »
If none of the 50+ readers will say it, I will...thanks for posting this link, Mark. I know it will be of use to many.

Mark Sanger

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »
Thanks Andy. Hopefully it will be of use to some.

Offline Les Symonds

• platinum
    • Pren
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 07:08:51 PM »
Hi Mark...sorry for the delay in replying! I've been trawling through the site today and am amazed by just how much info is there. A lot of what I've read is well written, sensible stuff, so I've saved the site name and will no doubt refer to it from time to time.
Cheers...Les
Education is important, but wood turning is importanter.

Offline John D Smith

• platinum
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 08:38:47 PM »
Hi Mark Thank you for posting this link.I found it very interesting so I have forwarded it to the members of our Club.

Regards John
John Smith