Author Topic: Air filter  (Read 5082 times)

Offline Doug Barratt

• bronze
  • Living the dream
Air filter
« on: April 13, 2013, 10:14:29 PM »
First off if I`m breaking any rules by linking to my blog Mods please remove this thread.

In a recent thread that got locked Arcos asked  about my air filter,  I`m slowly transfering workshop stuff to a new blog so as I`ve now written up the making of my filter & I thought I`d post it here just in case anyone other than Arcos is also interested.

http://designerwood.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/shop-made-air-filter.html

Cheers.

Doug.

Andy Coates

Re: Air filter
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 02:30:41 PM »
No rules broken, Doug. Helpful and generous are always welcome additions to the forum.

thanks

Andy

arcos

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 10:06:58 AM »
Thanks Doug!

That is one nice piece of shop work!

Offline Doug Barratt

• bronze
  • Living the dream
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:12:29 PM »
Thanks Doug!

That is one nice piece of shop work!

Thanks, I`m slowly getting the shop how I want it, got to have creature comforts in my dotage  :o ;D

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 10:49:34 AM »

Doug, I've taken sometime to go through your blog, plus this is a nicely thoughtout and made piece of kit, as with the workshop, the first home shop with the kitchen sink .. Cheesy .. well UK that we've been shown.

You'll be one to watch as you go along, thank you for sharing.

David

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''

Offline Doug Barratt

• bronze
  • Living the dream
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 09:51:13 AM »
Thanks David.

I need to find some time to add to the blog, I`ve quite a lot of stuff to post on it but it`s just work seems to get in the way.

As for having a sink, you`ve got to have somewhere to fill the kettle & wash the mugs  ;D Plus I`ve learned the hard way that washing out brushes & the like in the house sink can, not only stain the sink, but more importantly be dangerous for my health, if caught  :)

Cheers.

Doug.

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 12:08:44 PM »
Thanks David.

I need to find some time to add to the blog, I`ve quite a lot of stuff to post on it but it`s just work seems to get in the way.

As for having a sink, you`ve got to have somewhere to fill the kettle & wash the mugs  ;D Plus I`ve learned the hard way that washing out brushes & the like in the house sink can, not only stain the sink, but more importantly be dangerous for my health, if caught  :)

Cheers.

:D ...   ;D ...

Doug.
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''