Author Topic: Audio/visual equipment  (Read 2646 times)

Offline The Bowler Hatted Turner

• platinum
Audio/visual equipment
« on: February 23, 2015, 01:22:49 PM »
Those of you that have frequented this site over the years may remember my struggles to obtain A?V equipment for my club. I finally got it sorted in 2012 and purchased the system from Roche Audio Visual in Yorkshire. I posted about the company saying how pleased I was etc etc. Well, our projector developed a fault (a purple halo on the projected image) but with the equipment still under warranty I contacted Roche AV to see what could be done about it. To cut a short story even shorter, less than 2 weeks after reporting this I have taken delivery of a replacement unit, brand new but a newer model!! :)   How's that for service??
     Not sure if I can advertise on here but if not I am sure it will get sorted out but their contact details are:- information@rocheav.co.uk
So if you are looking for an A/V system for your club you should check this company out.

Offline GBF

• platinum
    • Artistry in wood
Re: Audio/visual equipment
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 02:09:37 PM »
We want equipment John do they have a website that you know of.

Regards George
The man that never made a mistake never made anything

Offline julcle

• platinum
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 02:25:55 PM »
Try this one George
http://www.rocheav.co.uk/index.php
       Julian
Crowvalley Woodturners
Julian

Offline The Bowler Hatted Turner

• platinum
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 09:02:47 PM »
That's the one. Very helpful company George, I was unsure exactly what it was that we needed, well I knew what we wanted to do, so I just phoned the company and explained and they came up with the goods. At the moment George they have some good deals going.

Offline TONY MALIN

• gold
  • Rugby Warwickshire
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 06:51:39 PM »
We got a lottery grant. I'm not sure we would get one today with membership reduced by 40%.

Offline John D Smith

• platinum
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 08:39:57 PM »

Well Tony why don't you try the AWGB for a Grant  ??? as long as it meets the criteria set out on the web site

Regards John
John Smith