Author Topic: My stalls at Flora land garden centre  (Read 4204 times)

woody

My stalls at Flora land garden centre
« on: December 09, 2013, 03:42:05 PM »
We have quite a large area right next to Santa's grotto for 4 days a week throughout all of December our David is out the front doing children's arts and crafts and I have three long tables put together and a wall to display my stuff some days were real quit but it has just started picking up the last few days have been manic on the arts and crafts still quite slow on my stalls this is my last year getting to bloody old LOL one day local village events from now on

Offline Roderick Evans

• bronze
  • roderickevanswoodturning.blogspot.com
    • Roderick Evans Woodturning
Re: My stalls at Flora land garden centre
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 04:00:45 PM »
Nice selection, hope you do well after putting in so much effort.
How did you turn the Giraffe? ;D ;D
To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Offline The Bowler Hatted Turner

• platinum
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 04:12:23 PM »
Well done Woody, best of luck, I know what you mean about getting too old for 3 day events etc.
regards
John BHT

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 08:31:57 PM »

Woody, or is it Santa .. that's one incredable display .. well done ... should this be the last, you're going out on a high, considering the begining of the year and you were unlikely to be turning at all.

You're blessed, to be a blessing, how lucky Woodturning has been ... look forward to next years display ..  ;D ...

Cheers   David

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''

woody

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 09:05:31 PM »

Woody, or is it Santa .. that's one incredable display .. well done ... should this be the last, you're going out on a high, considering the begining of the year and you were unlikely to be turning at all.

You're blessed, to be a blessing, how lucky Woodturning has been ... look forward to next years display ..  ;D ...

Cheers   David

I consider myself very blessed David after as you say the beginning of the year and I to look forward to the next year I have been ask to teach and do some demos at the local men in sheds so as one door shuts another opens if there is one thing I enjoy is helping others learn to turn

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 10:09:58 PM »

Cheers   David

I consider myself very blessed David after as you say the beginning of the year and I to look forward to the next year I have been ask to teach and do some demos at the local men in sheds so as one door shuts another opens if there is one thing I enjoy is helping others learn to turn

Woody, they'll be one very lucky lot ... lessons from a Master.

As your signature it is to be enjoyed.

Cheers   David
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''

woody

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 01:07:02 PM »
Been selling pens made with real bullet shells and ply from Afghanistan which motor bikes were dropped in for our lads and so far we have raised £100 for help 4 heroes 

Offline Bellringer75

• copper
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 02:14:57 PM »
Can i correct you woody they are cases not shells 

woody

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 02:31:14 PM »
Can i correct you woody they are cases not shells 

Yes Alex sorry mate

Offline Bellringer75

• copper