Author Topic: The new gallery.  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Les Symonds

• platinum
    • Pren
The new gallery.
« on: December 06, 2013, 02:54:49 PM »
Congratulations to all those members who have had their work featured in the new AWGB gallery page....a very worthy first batch of pieces.

Les
Education is important, but wood turning is importanter.

Offline John D Smith

• platinum
Re: The new gallery.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 07:32:38 PM »
I agree and thanks to Paul for this great addition.Regards John
John Smith

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 06:10:57 PM »

Well done, it's a nice feature, I'd wondered if it's feasible a link onto the forum gallery .. as a see more etc.

Cheers  David

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''

Offline John D Smith

• platinum
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 06:29:24 PM »
Hi David, I think that would take something away from the New Gallery I prefer to see chosen items on this Gallery.

Regards John
John Smith

Offline woodndesign

• platinum
  • Cannock Staffordshire
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 06:47:15 PM »
Hi David, I think that would take something away from the New Gallery I prefer to see chosen items on this Gallery.

Regards John

True John, It was just a thought to kick round .. could it stimulate more action on here.

If it weren't for this gallery in the first place, there'd not be the New Gallery.

Cheers David
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,"  By Dickens ''''

Offline Paul Hannaby

• platinum
    • Creative Woodturning
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 12:32:31 AM »
The aim of the gallery is to show a few examples of turned work to anyone visiting the website rather than to direct them to the forum so at this stage, I'm not planning to add links. However, the content of the gallery will change from time to time. What I'm looking for as well as good examples of turning are clear, well lit, well framed photos that are sharp. Not much to ask for I know :-) but there are quite a few other photos from the gallery I would have used if the photo was better.