Author Topic: Worcestershire- Airbrushing and 3 Phase Inverters  (Read 2194 times)

Offline munderwood

• iron
    • Matt's Shed Woodturning
Worcestershire- Airbrushing and 3 Phase Inverters
« on: September 23, 2016, 09:35:55 PM »
Hi,

two things..

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of someone who does air brushing in Worcestershire that could give me some advice?

And my Silverdrive Lathe has an IMO Jaguar inverter, but it takes 30 seconds to get to top speed (and vice-versa) which isn't great, especially for the small spindle or production work. Does anyone know of someone who can change the settings? There's a screen and buttons on the control unit but I don't want to mess it up-I thought I'd just ask before I have to pay more money for a professional to sort it.

Many thanks!

Matt

Offline Martin Lawrence

• Global Moderator
  • gold
  • Kidderminster Worcestershire
Re: Worcestershire- Airbrushing and 3 Phase Inverters
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 09:41:14 PM »
 Hi Matt,

I am in Kidderminster, send me a pm and I will try to assist

Martin
Martin Lawrence

Offline Doug Barratt

• bronze
  • Living the dream
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 02:02:20 PM »
If you search online for your IMO Jaguar inverter there will be a PDF manual which explains setting it up, it's about 4 years since I did mine, but it's all online.

Transwave are also a good source http://www.powercapacitors.co.uk/imo-inverters/ I've bought 2 IMO inverters from the & they've been very helpful both times

Offline Mark Hancock

• bronze
    • Mark Hancock
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 12:35:26 PM »
Hi,

two things..

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of someone who does air brushing in Worcestershire that could give me some advice?

And my Silverdrive Lathe has an IMO Jaguar inverter, but it takes 30 seconds to get to top speed (and vice-versa) which isn't great, especially for the small spindle or production work. Does anyone know of someone who can change the settings? There's a screen and buttons on the control unit but I don't want to mess it up-I thought I'd just ask before I have to pay more money for a professional to sort it.

Many thanks!

Matt

Matt

You need to alter the ramp settings on the inverter. I have the manual for the IMO Jaguar VXS invertor in pdf form if that's of any use.